Tuesday, April 1, 2008

This Dizzy Life

"...keeps hanging me up all the time."

Adam Duritz croons these words as the chorus to the second song off of their new album with the assurance he has of being caught up in a whirlwind life. It makes sense to be the title of a blog, where thoughts, ideas, and experiences from life are captured in word and read.

This blog makes its appearance at a time when my own dizzy life of college and its expectations, weighed down with responsibilty to get the job done while distracted by all that is available on a college campus.

My plan to make my own website is still in the plans, but time constraints have pushed it off to a summer project. This blog will eventually be making the move over there, so bear with me and enjoy this site while it lasts.

In the coming days, expect posts on the fall of IU basketball into the abyss of college basketball nothingness, the new Counting Crows album, my plans for a summer of music, and works from both my art classes and my creative writing class.

Welcome back, and thanks for coming.

No comments: