Monday, April 14, 2008

Two Weeks Notice

That's what they gave me today, and I couldn't be happier. Once Little 5 is over, there really just seems like no reason that school should continue. How do they expect you to change your mind set from that back to focused on school? Its not a reality.

Today, however, I learned my brain must function for four days less than it was originally was scheduled. The best news of the semester came in the form of an e-mail from my Geology teacher today. I saw that it was from him, and I hoped with all my might that it would contain the news I was looking for. And that it did. My one and only final, originally scheduled for the last final of the semester at 7 pm, Friday, May 2, was now going to take place on the first day of finals. Oh what a relief.

I can now enjoy the glory of Kentucky Derby without having to rush in and plan something with barely any time to spare. Hopefully the weather will be nice and I can work out something fun for my friends coming into town. Now its time to get those plans rolling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So now what is your last day? The 28th? I wish I still got a summer vacation!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! So, when will you be coming home?

Anonymous said...

It is really 10:43 a.m. Not sure why the time is 3 hours off.